North Carolina Family Law Attorneys
Call Today 704.200.9278
Standing Up For What Is Right Protecting Your Child's Best Interests

Child Support Enforcement

Weddington Child Support Lawyers

Child support is determined by a formula in North Carolina, which takes into account a variety of factors. Once a child support order is issued, it is the legal responsibility of the noncustodial parent to make regular, on-time payments. When they do not, it can negatively impact the welfare of their children. In these circumstances, sometimes the only way to collect the money you need for your kids is by taking legal action.

If you are looking for experienced help to enforce child support in Weddington, Charlotte, or the surrounding communities in North Carolina, Epperson Law Group is here to help. Our Weddington child support attorneys know the ins and outs of collecting the support you are owed – and challenging unnecessary requests for support.

Contact our team at (704) 200-9278 for a confidential review of your case.

Helping You Collect Rightful Child Support in Charlotte & Weddington, NC

In North Carolina, the Department of Social Services (DSS) has the authority to enforce child support orders. However, dealing with the child support enforcement agency of the DSS can be confusing and complex. Having an experienced Weddington family law attorney on your side can ensure that your matter is processed correctly and efficiently.

At Epperson Law Group, PLLC, we work with custodial parents and the DSS to pursue rightful child support payments. Through legal and administrative actions, our lawyers can seek to:

  • Garnish wages
  • Garnish financial accounts
  • Seize tax refunds
  • Place a lien on real property
  • Bring a criminal action

We understand your children are the most important people in your life. And when their well-being is at stake due to nonpayment of child support, our lawyers can help you take strong legal action to obtain results.

Weddington Family Law Attorney for Contempt of Court Order Cases

Legal issues involving your family are some of the most important matters you will ever need to address. As Weddington child support enforcement attorneys, we understand what is at stake in your life and provide the skilled representation that you need. We have over 55 years of legal and trial experience to apply to your case.

Contact our firm at (704) 200-9278 to discuss your case.

Caring Service For Your Family Law Issues

Hear From Past Clients
  • “Wonderful law firm and an amazing staff. ”


  • “The staff is amazing, James. Thank you again!”


  • “Excellent group of people to work with. Highly recommend!”
  • “Words cannot express my gratitude. I have the chance to have my life back now thanks to James Epperson!”


  • “James and his office staff are always ready to help answer your questions and concerns”


  • “Great lawyer! Whenever we need legal help in the Charlotte area, we call James Epperson”